Although the bulk of LimeWire’s peer-to-peer file sharing network had shut down in late October following a court ruling, parts of the company had remained in operation. Now, it seems, from a letter sent to partners, that LimeWire will shut down its proposed music store on December 31. On its website, the company is telling customers that it will no longer be accepting payments at the end of the month but will remain open until the end of December. Sources to AllThingsD say that the company has also stopped with plans to launch a legal music service.
- 2014-04-11 High Definition Audio Files Coming To iTunes In June [Rumor]
- 2014-04-07 Pykmax Gives The Humble Guitar Pick An Ergonomic Makeover
- 2014-04-01 Sony Bundles Michael Jackson's "XSCAPE" Album With Xperia Z2
- 2014-03-31 John Frusciante Launches His New Music Album Into Space
- 2014-03-25 Linkin Park Releases Interactive Music Video With Project Spark