In an interesting twist of development, Logitech issued a statement that says Google did not request them to stop production of the Revue device until February in order to pave the way for a firmware update. Of course, Logitech’s carefully worded stance meant they didn’t deny a production freeze of any kind, just saying that they are currently “meeting the inventory needs” of stores. According to the official statement, “Logitech does not discuss the specific production plans for any of its products. As high-volume manufacturer of electronic products, Logitech’s use of its own factories as well as those of its manufacturing partners, provides the company with flexibility in how and when it produces products to accommodate customer demand.” Well, the Revue isn’t really doing too well in the market anyways, but short of a full production freeze, the show does seem to go on – at least for the moment.
- Pentax WG-10 Point And Shoot Camera Announced
- Underwater camera that can tweet photos of swimmers used in London Olympics
- YouTube Allows Publishers to Solicit Donations for Kickstarter and Indiegogo Projects
- LED 720p Mini Video Watch by Thanko
- HTC EVO 4G LTE: First Impressions
- Follow: Google, google tv, Logitech, logitech revue, revue,