While many of us may not like buying into marketing magic, we do now that referrals are a powerful way of marketing. Apple might be looking to capitalize on that, as the fruity company has filed a patent that would reward customers who review products. Of course, it might be a little tricky if folks are rewarded to provide reviews but Apple’s system is based on the number of “accurate” reviews over time (a “reputation”), so it will probably be able to figure out who needs to be rewarded (we hope). Hopefully, the reward will be equal for good and bad reviews as well… Will such a system eventually be the way we’ll determine which app to install?
Next Story: Could Google be your future phone carrier?
- 2014-04-23 Apple Sells 43.7 Million iPhones, 16.3 Million iPads In Q2 2014
- 2014-03-26 More Workplaces Starting To Use Mac Computers [Survey]
- 2014-03-24 Google Now Lands On Chrome For Windows And Mac
- 2014-03-17 OneNote App For Mac From Microsoft
- 2014-03-13 Titanfall For Mac Is A Possibility, Respawn Discussing It With Aspyr
- 2011-12-12 Apple Mac App Store hits 100 million downloads
- 2011-12-08 Apple patent reveals Kinect-like input for controlling computers
- 2011-02-24 Apple FaceTime app now on sale on the Mac App Store
- 2011-02-16 Windows Phone 7 Connector arrives at Mac App Store
- 2011-01-10 Kindle for Mac now available in the Mac App Store