Photography is always a cool way to show off strange uses of gadgets. We’ve previously seen a photographer do a photoshoot using an iPhone, and another use iPads as lighting for a photoshoot. Next up we’ve got a little bit of good news for Nokia’s N8 as the phone was used by a photographer for a photoshoot for the cover of South Africa’s PiX Magazine. With such results, it’s really hard to complain that the ugly shots from last Christmas are due to a crummy camera. A video is available after the jump if you’re willing to face the reality about your photography skills.
- Lightstrap Turns Your iPhone Into A Flash Ring
- Apple Patent Reveals Lytro-like Camera Plans
- PanoPal Is An iPhone, Android Accessory That Helps Take Panoramic Shots
- Camera Stands With iPhone Holders Spotted In Japan's Touristy Areas
- iOS 7 To Bring HDR Photography To The iPad
- Follow: magazine, n8, Nokia, nokia n8, South Africa,