So you’re thinking to yourself that you have finally saved up enough dough to purchase a spanking new Mercedes Benz C Class to show the world that you’re on your way to arriving at the top. Why not wait a couple of years then for the 2012 model to roll out, as that will feature full Internet access for the first time, never mind that its exterior will receive some design changes. What most people would be interested in would be the updated Mercedes infotainment system which offers full Internet access for the first time ever, letting the vehicle interact with a smartphone in order to provide data, making dashboard surfing a possibility – just do so when you’re stationary and not while you’re driving, otherwise AT&T might have to come up with an entirely new ad to inform drivers not to surf the Net while driving. Imagine the transmission of Google Maps points and directions being beamed straight to your vehicle – with the advent of 4G networks blanketing more and more cities by then, you can expect blazing fast connectivity then.
Next Story: LG wants to make 3D TVs mobile
- 2014-03-06: Mercedes-Benz Could Offer CarPlay Installations For Older Models
- 2014-03-06: Google’s Projected Mode System Could Feature In Mercedes Benz Cars
- 2014-03-03: Mercedes-Benz To Add Android Support When Google's Car Infotainment System Is Ready
- 2014-01-07: Mercedes-Benz To Add Nest Thermostat Control In Vehicles
- 2013-07-30: Mercedes-Benz Wants To Use Google Glass To Provide A Seamless GPS Experience
- 2011-09-12: Mercedes Benz F 125 gullwing coupe concept to debut this week?
- 2011-04-07: Mercedes-Benz Concept A-class seemingly hails from the future
- 2011-03-20: Brabus updates iBusiness multimedia system to version 2.0
- 2011-01-19: Blackbird concept vehicle gets inspiration from Mercedes-Benz and TRON
- 2010-11-05: Mercedes Benz SLK features Magic Sky Control vario-roof