They say that M&M’s will melt in your mouth and not in your hands – but we do hope that not everyone will take this advice to heart literally, popping in the M&M’s speakers into their large mouths (or at least, attempting to cut it up with a steak knife). Looking cute as heck, they come with a 3.5mm jack which should just about work with the majority of portable media players and MP3 players out there. While M&M’s come in a myriad of colors, you can only choose from green or red this time – jiving with the Christmas spirit at $34.95 a pop. Of course, if you don’t think that you’ll hook them up to any device, they’d still make great plush toys on their own.
- 2014-02-10: These Snail Speakers Are Uniquely Designed
- 2013-10-14: Hands-On: Sonos Play:1 Review
- 2013-09-09: Orb Audio Unveils New Speakers And Subwoofers For The Audiophile
- 2013-09-02: Spotify Connect Feature Hooks Up To Wi-Fi Speakers
- 2013-08-26: iPhone Dock Shaped Like DJ Turntables Looks Snazzy