We haven’t heard much about the Motorola CLIQ 2 in a while and the rumored November 1st launch date has come and gone without any news regarding this phone from T-Mobile or Motorola. That being said, it doesn’t mean that the phone is done and dusted just yet, as the “CLIQ 2″ name was just published for opposition at the USPTO, the final step before the trademark is officially issued. While this doesn’t confirm that the phone will be arriving anytime soon, it will be one less barrier for the phone to go official. While the CLIQ 2 won’t be challenging the likes of the iPhone 4 or Nexus S anytime soon, it would be a useful entry-level Android phone if it were to be released and if T-Mobile prices it attractively.
Next Story: LG E90 Is Its Slimmest LED Monitor To Date
- 2014-04-23 Next-gen Moto X & Moto G Will Continue To Use Near-Stock Android
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-20 Moto G LTE And Ferrari Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-04-20 Moto E Specifications Leaked
- 2014-04-18 Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2010-07-26 Motorola Family Room Trademark Application Filed
- 2010-11-23 Patent Office Agrees To Facebook's 'Face' Trademark
- 2010-11-30 HTC Tries To Trademark The HTC 7 Melody And HTC Freestyle Names
- 2010-12-15 Motorola Trademarks The Stadia For Future Phone?