We’ve already checked out the recent Motorola tablet video that made fun of Apple’s iPad and the Samsung Galaxy Tab. Now Motorola has followed up on that by posting an official countdown to what must be its highly anticipated tablet device. With 15 days listed on the clock and a CES logo displayed prominently on the countdown, it’s pretty obvious that it will be unveiled at CES that will be happening in January. The tagline is rather catchy and asks if you’re “Ready To Skip A Generation?” The Motorola tablet is expected to be released in early 2011 and be powered by Android 3.0 Honeycomb. With CES just around the corner, we’re definitely looking forward to seeing what the big M will offer us.
Next Story: Amazon might ship 8 million Kindles this year
- 2014-01-07: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2013-12-10: HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-12-10: Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- 2013-12-06: No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- 2013-09-06: LG G Pad: Hands On Review
- 2011-05-30: Asus MeMo glasses-free 3D tablet at Computex 2011
- 2011-05-10: Motorola XOOM updated to Android 3.1 today
- 2011-04-28: Motorola XOOM WiFi-only arriving on Sprint, May 8
- 2011-04-12: Sprint Motorola Xoom – WiFi-only first followed by WiMAX 4G version
- 2011-04-08: 16GB Motorola Xoom on its way?