We’ve already checked out the recent Motorola tablet video that made fun of Apple’s iPad and the Samsung Galaxy Tab. Now Motorola has followed up on that by posting an official countdown to what must be its highly anticipated tablet device. With 15 days listed on the clock and a CES logo displayed prominently on the countdown, it’s pretty obvious that it will be unveiled at CES that will be happening in January. The tagline is rather catchy and asks if you’re “Ready To Skip A Generation?” The Motorola tablet is expected to be released in early 2011 and be powered by Android 3.0 Honeycomb. With CES just around the corner, we’re definitely looking forward to seeing what the big M will offer us.
Next Story: Amazon might ship 8 million Kindles this year
- LG 2014 TV Lineup Introduced In South Korea
- HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- Jacksonville Jaguars And Daktronics Get Largest HD LED Video Displays In The World At Stadium
- Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication
- Fully Functioning LEGO Keyboard Is The Coolest Thing Ever