CES 2011 is just a couple of weeks away, and it is no surprise to see that companies are scrambling out their press releases as well as notifications of press conferences to journalists and media alike. Motorola isn’t going to miss out on this opportunity to make a splash for themselves, where Motorola decided to tease the crowd with a new hype video of an Android-powered tablet – presumably Android 3.0 Honeycomb. Perhaps this is the 10-inch puppy that Mr. Rubin fiddled with at the recently concluded Dive Into mobile conference? Whatever the case is, do draw your own conclusions from the video above and leave a comments on what you would like to see in Motorola’s latest (and maiden) entry into the tablet market.
- Nikon Wins Injunction Against The Polaroid iM1836
- Lightstrap Turns Your iPhone Into A Flash Ring
- Canon EOS M2 Might Be A Japan-Only Release For Now
- Star Wars Starts An Instagram Account, Posts A Darth Vader Selfie
- Canon EOS M2 Announced With Improved AF System
- Follow: CES, ces 2011, Motorola, Tablet, video,
- Seen at: bgr