Netronix has just sent their PocketBook 511 over to the folks at the FCC, gaining approval for 802.11 b/g wireless capabilities in the device itself in the process. Scant details concerning the PocketBook 511 are available apart from the fact that it comes with a 5-inch display, and we would go out on a limb to warrant a guess that the PocketBook 511 will use an E-Ink display, similar to how other PocketBooks from Netronix work. In the FCC documents, it points toward the device being sold under the GreenBook brand, which is separate from Netronix and PocketBook brands. No idea on its price point just yet, but don’t you think that 5-inches of viewable real estate is a wee bit too small for an e-book reader? Gotta make sure you pay a visit to your optometrist before picking this up.
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!