The iPad 2 rumors just don’t seem to stop. Next up we’ve got reports that Apple is expected to release three versions of the next-generation iPad, supporting either a combination of Wi-Fi, UMTS and CDMA. If the reports are accurate, mass production for these tablets will start in the later part of January. Of course, nothing is official until Apple decides it to be, but the rumors claim that the iPad 2 will feature a slightly thinner bezel, thinner body, flat back, front and rear cameras, a less reflective screen, possibly a dual-core processor and a larger rear speaker. If all the rumors come together in the final product, we can’t wait to see it.
Next Story: Researchers come up with 1,000-core processor
- 2014-04-18: Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2012-01-19: iPad 2S/iPad 3 cases go on sale
- 2011-12-09: iPad 2 Macintosh 128k case looks authentic
- 2011-12-07: iPad to be renamed in China?