Wow, it looks like Nintendo’s upcoming toy isn’t much of a toy anymore. Nintendo Japan has recently issued a safety warning on its website concerning the potential dangers of view 3D images on its upcoming Nintendo 3DS console. The console which will allow users to view 3D images without wearing any 3D glasses apparently can cause an adverse effect on children with developing eyesight (i.e. those under the age of 6) and Nintendo recommends that kids of that age group stay away from the device. It has also been reported that children under the age of 6 will be barred from using the Nintendo 3DS at CES 2011. At least now we know, we don’t have to stand in line behind a whole bunch of kids to try it out next week. With safety warnings issued for a device that’s supposed to be marketed to all ages, this won’t be going down well with a lot of parents. Does this deter you in any way from getting a Nintendo 3DS?
Next Story: Tvor, the robotic lantern lights up the dark
- Watch Dogs PS4 Version Dishes Out 1080p/30FPS
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase