We’ve seen many strange iPhone apps over the years, but the NoseDial is definitely one of the apps that fall into the “strange” category. With the weather turning cold in many areas, you might be wearing thick gloves that prevent you from using your iPhone’s touchscreen display. The NoseDial offers you a solution around that by letting you make phone calls and receive calls with your nose! You’ll still need to set it up using your hand, but once that is done, you can tilt your phone or swipe with your nose to select whom you want to call, thanks to the extra large icons. It even features its own standby mode so that you won’t have to use the iPhone’s regular sliding unlock mode. It’ll set you back $0.99 and is already available in the iTunes store.
Next Story: World's first badminton-playing robot
- 2014-04-13: Possible iPhone 6 Production Tools And Schematics Spotted [Rumor]
- 2014-04-13: Apple Might Consider NFC For Next Generation iPhone
- 2014-04-11: Leaked iPhone Cases Reveal New Button Cut Outs
- 2014-04-10: Analyst: iPhone 6 Sleep/Wake Button Could Be Relocated
- 2014-04-10: Research Shows High Interest In iPhone 6 Due To Larger Display Rumors