The Panasonic Lumix GH2, a Micro Four-Thirds camera with the option to use a 3D lens, unveiled at Photokina, is now shipping to residents of the U.S. The camera, a successor the popular Lumix GH1, has been available in Europe since last month, and Panasonic is now confirming that U.S. orders are now shipping.
The camera can 1080p HD digital video and 16-megapixel stills. It supports the SDXC memory card format.
Next Story: Planex MKZ-RP150N Pocket Router Announced
- 2014-03-24: Panasonic HX-A500 4K Wearable Camera Coming This May
- 2014-03-10: Sony And Panasonic Announce New "Archival Disc" Storage Medium
- 2014-03-09: Panasonic Lumix GH4 Ships This April For $1,700
- 2014-03-09: Panasonic Toughpad 4K UT-MB5 Could Start Shipping Soon
- 2014-03-07: Panasonic P31 Launched In India, Still In The Smartphone Game
- 2011-11-07: Panasonic Lumix GX1 joins Micro Four Thirds family
- 2011-07-18: Panasonic GF3 Review
- 2011-07-11: Panasonic Lumix P-05C phone is sporting a 13.2 megapixel camera