The Panasonic Lumix GH2, a Micro Four-Thirds camera with the option to use a 3D lens, unveiled at Photokina, is now shipping to residents of the U.S. The camera, a successor the popular Lumix GH1, has been available in Europe since last month, and Panasonic is now confirming that U.S. orders are now shipping.
The camera can 1080p HD digital video and 16-megapixel stills. It supports the SDXC memory card format.
- Polycom RealPresence in the new Anybots Q(X) Virtual Presence
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Limited Edition 24k Gold Nikon FA Spotted On eBay For $12,000
- Newer Canon EOS M Expected In Second Half Of 2014
- Sony RX10 Photo and Video Samples
- Follow: camera, lumix, micro four thirds, panasonic,
- Seen at: engadget