We’ve previously checked out the AR.Drone from Parrot, and there are already quite a number of folks out there dreaming about owning one of these. Of course, you can’t really over-promote a product and Parrot has teamed up with NBA star Steve Nash to promote it. In case you missed the earlier reports, the AR.Drone is a quadrocopter piloted using an iPod touch, iPhone or iPad. If you happen to be a Steve Nash fan, there is currently a contest going on that features Nash autographed items. You can check out some of the videos after the jump.
- MIT Researchers Claim To Have Discovered Toughest Tongue Twister Of All Time
- Samsung To Introduce Smartphone With Fingerprint Sensor In 2014 [Rumor]
- OCZ Formalizes Toshiba's $35 Million Buyout Offer
- Journey Through Middle-Earth Is Another Chrome Experiment
- Xbox One's Kinect Voice And Gesture Cheat Sheet Released
- Follow: Parrot,