We’ve previously checked out the AR.Drone from Parrot, and there are already quite a number of folks out there dreaming about owning one of these. Of course, you can’t really over-promote a product and Parrot has teamed up with NBA star Steve Nash to promote it. In case you missed the earlier reports, the AR.Drone is a quadrocopter piloted using an iPod touch, iPhone or iPad. If you happen to be a Steve Nash fan, there is currently a contest going on that features Nash autographed items. You can check out some of the videos after the jump.
Next Story: Samsung to unveil Galaxy S successor at MWC?
- 2014-01-13 FAA Wants To Create Safety Guidelines For Drones
- 2014-01-05 Parrot Unveils MiniDrone And Jumping Sumo Robots
- 2013-12-04 SkyJack Drone Hacks And Gains Control Of Other Drones
- 2013-11-20 Parrot Announces Zik And AR.Drone 2.0 App Compatibility For Windows
- 2013-11-04 Parrot AR.Drone 2.0 Elite Edition Announced