Patriot Memory has announced a fast class 10 memory card in 16 GB and 32 GB varieties in the micro SDHC format. The cards are part of Patriot’s LX series and are covered by a 5-year warranty. Both cards will fit with a microSD to SD adapter, allowing the smaller memory cards to be readable in devices with an SD card slot. The 32 GB card is said to be capable of recording over 10 hours of HD video. With fast read and write speeds offered by class 10 cards, data transfers should be fast at 10 MB/s.RELATED
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Limited Edition 24k Gold Nikon FA Spotted On eBay For $12,000
- Newer Canon EOS M Expected In Second Half Of 2014
- Sony RX10 Photo and Video Samples
- Nikon Wins Injunction Against The Polaroid iM1836
- Follow: memory card, microsd, sd, sd card, sdhc,
- Seen at: slashgear