Computer casemods are always cool and this one is no different. This mod was created after someone salvaged a termite-ridden, non-functional piano, replaced the rotten wood and crammed in computer parts.. What you see here is the finished article, a rig that offers a 24-inch monitor and two 20-inch monitors. Technical specifications of the rig within include a Core i7 processor, 6GB of RAM, a 1TB SATA hard drive and GTX275 and 7600GT graphics cards.
- 2013-10-07: Piano Projector Makes Learning How To Play As Easy As Rock Band
- 2012-07-20: Stanley interactive piano player takes song requests via Twitter
- 2012-07-06: White Silence is one bloody PC case
- 2012-05-07: Star Wars AT-AT PC casemod looks pretty cool
- 2011-01-04: Lenovo: It's a mod, mod world.
- 2011-01-02: XToaster360: Xbox 360 crammed into a toaster, still plays games
- 2010-12-29: HTC Aria crammed into Game Boy, with fake iPhone 4 involved somehow