The rumors of the iPad featuring a USB port have been going around for some time now, though it has recently been dispelled with the sightings of iPad cases that don’t provide much room for such a port. Still, word is going around from Eldar Murtazin, editor of the popular Russian language mobile-review site, claiming that a colleague who works with some ODM vendors connected to Apple claim that the iPad 2 will feature a USB port. Of course, at this point in time, it doesn’t seem like something that Apple would do, but it’s definitely not something that we’d oppose, so we’re keeping our fingers crossed.
Note: the picture above definitely isn’t the USB port we’re talking about.
- 2014-04-18: Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2012-01-19: iPad 2S/iPad 3 cases go on sale
- 2011-12-09: iPad 2 Macintosh 128k case looks authentic
- 2011-12-07: iPad to be renamed in China?