The front-end of the Dalu Robot Restaurant is now being run by robots, which are replacing waiters and waitresses in serving food. The robotic staff includes two robot receptionists, or hosts, and six robot waiters. With tables arranged in a circular arrangement, robots are bringing your dishes to the table by using a track to move around the restaurant. The real cooking deed is still being performed by humans in the back, but from the front it looks like an automated diner staffed by machinery.
Next Story: Bamboo Keyboard and Mouse Combo from Chinavasion
- 2014-03-10: Privacy Features To Be Embedded In Humanoid Robots
- 2013-06-18: Robot Bodies Could Make You “Immortal” By 2035
- 2013-01-31: Disabled Cat Gets Wheelie Legs From Student Robot Club
- 2012-12-21: Man Vs. Machine In Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots Cage Match
- 2012-12-05: PacX Wave Glider Swimming Robot Arrives At Australia