EA has just released the update to its Rockband for the iOS platform called Rock Band Reloaded, now available for the iPhone ($4.99) and iPad ($9.99). In addition to a number of new songs, Rock Band Reloaded brings a number of new features to both the small screen phone and the larger screen tablet, including vocal recognition. Now, you can either tap the tune notes for the vocal portion or you can use your voice and sing the melodies to your heart’s content. There’s a Tour Mode where you can earn achievements and awards as you play, and you can play with friends via Bluetooth or WiFi locally. On the iPad, there are now split screen views and more flexible controls and layouts for the drums. You can head over to the App Store to check out Rock Band Reloaded.
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase
- Jack Tretton Leaves As President And CEO Of SCEA