Samsung Mobile Display’s senior manager, Kim Seong Cheol, has introduced a 0.2mm flexible AMOLED display that can be easily bent and the company is apparently capable of producing a 0.1mm thick (thin?) flexible AMOLED display. With such technology in place, Kim Seong Cheol said that they are able to commercialize a rolled up OLED TV in 2013 or 2014 and that sounds like something we’d be looking forward to. Samsung is also said to be developing a digital OLED newspaper that features a touchscreen that allows users to surf through content. With all the fancy display technology that Samsung is working on nowadays, it’s hard to imagine how we’ll be reading the news in the next few years.
- Apple Spent $60 Million Fighting Samsung In Court
- Study Finds That Fast Typists Might Not Even Remember Where The Keys Are Located
- AmazonFresh San Francisco Launch Possible Next Week
- China Bans Bitcoin Transactions Among Banks
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Alan Mulally Likely To Remain At Ford Through 2014
- Follow: flexible, oled, oled tv, Samsung,
- Seen at: oled-display.net