Getting Flash on Apple’s iPad is always something of a touchy subject, depending on which side of the camp that you’re on. If you’ve been yearning for access to Flash videos on your iPad’s fancy display, the good news is that the Skyfire mobile browser will be arriving on the tablet soon, complete with its useful Flash transcoding capabilities. It should have the same functionality as the iPhone version, though you get the added benefit of it being able to display Twitter, Facebook and Google Reader feeds. The app should be available before Christmas and will set you back around $5. Video demonstration after the jump.
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- German Retailer Accepting Mac Pro Pre-Orders Set For 16th December Release
- iPads Still Popular Amongst Enterprise Users
- Apple Giving Away 8 Free Songs From Its Holiday Cheer Playlist
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- Follow: iPad, skyfire,
- Seen at: gadgetvenue