Skyfire has made a name for itself by offering Flash to places where this plug-in does not work on the normal plane of existence. While an iPhone and iPod touch Skyfire app is already available, how about those who own iPads? Skyfire for the iPad is now officially available, although it will set you back by $4.99 a pop. Guess Apple has finally given their nod of approval for this app, and there is a drawback to the whole situation. It isn’t available in all international markets just yet, but we expect that situation to change in the near future. If you’re interested to know what new stuff can be expected in Skyfire for iPad, why not head on to the extended post and check them out?
- Play millions of Flash videos – everyday, with no limits!
- All-new ‘Skybar’ toolbar gives one-click access to video and related content
- Stay in touch: Unique Facebook and Twitter ‘Quickview’ allows you to see your wall and feeds with one click
- Universal ‘Like': Like ANY page on the internet, with one click
- Fireplace: See only the links shared by Friends. Why? Filter what friends did from what friends shared (which is a great starting point for browsing)
- Popular: See what Friends and the Facebook community have to say about the site you are currently exploring
- Be informed: Quick access to GReader feeds
- Be social: Share via Facebook and Twitter
- Share to more services including GReader, Instapaper, Pinboard and Read It Later
- Standard browser elements: Tabs, search, sharing, bookmarks, history, etc.
- Full screen option for maximum use of screen real-estate – with scroll to top
‘Desktop’ option loads pages as on a desktop browser, giving more flexibility in accessing web sites
- Private Browsing option: Browse with no history and cookies left behind
Next Story: Computer figures out your fashion taste for you