The folks over at the FCC have managed to get their hands around the juicy Sony Ericsson Cybershot S006 slider. Why do we say so, since it looks like any other Cybershot phone from the outside? Well, from its lineage, you can tell that this handset will concentrate mostly on digital photography instead of music (that would fall under the Walkman range), and the S006 does not disappoint on paper. After all, who would want to turn down 16 megapixels’ worth of shooting goodness on such a compact device? Apart from razor sharp images, the S006 also packs in a digital TV tuner, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, and RFID support. You won’t see this Stateside though, since the S006 is slated for a Japan-only release via KDDI, but at least we know folks in the US can use it if by some miracle, it is made available here since the FCC have already given their nod of approval.
- PanoPal Is An iPhone, Android Accessory That Helps Take Panoramic Shots
- 6tag For Windows Phone Updated, Lets You Hide Instagram Ads
- Google Nexus 5's Camera Compared Against The Nokia Lumia 1020
- Nokia Russia Offers Free Photography Lessons For Lumia 1020 Customers
- Foap Makes Its Way Onto Android, Pays You For Your Photos
- Follow: cybershot, FCC, kddi, se, sony ericsson,
- Seen at: wirelessgoodness