Mobile World Congress 2011 looks increasingly set to be the platform where Sony Ericsson will announce the long anticipated PlayStation Phone, temporarily suspected to be known as the Xperia Play. This means we won’t be able to have a look at it at CES 2011 in just a fortnight’s time, but that’s no big deal, as there will be tons of other consumer electronics news coverage to worry about then. Here’s another snippet of news that will deliver a blow to folks expecting to play the latest games on the PlayStation Phone next February – it will not arrive in the markets at least until April next year, and that also in the UK alone. Rumors point towards a 1GHz Qualcomm MSM8655 processor, 512MB RAM, 1GB ROM, and a fairly reasonably-sized display for your phone and gaming needs.
- Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- HTC devices might receive PlayStation certification [Rumor]
- Windows Phone 7 set to rock and roll with Xbox 360 Kinect features
- Sony Could Design PSP Phone
- Nintendo Bigwig Points To Possible DSi Phone Function
- Follow: mobile world congress, mwc, mwc 2011, mwc2011, playstation phone, sony ericsson, xperia play,
- Seen at: pocket-lint