Sony has introduced a new kind of 13.3-inch flexible electronic paper at Eco-Products 2010, a tradeshow which touches on green technologies that is happening in Tokyo as we speak. This new e-paper device has debuted in that part of the world, and Sony has remained mum on additional details such as its pixel count and backplane, touting the fact that this is just a concept of the idea of paper replacement. We do know that it will come equipped with E Ink Corp’s e-paper though. Well, this is one conceptual prototype that we do hope will be released to the masses sooner rather than later, and with better power consumption, you can bet your bottom dollar that e-paper does have a future.
Next Story: WWF introduces unprintable PDF format
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17 Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2011-08-08 Erasable e-paper hails from Taiwan
- 2011-05-23 Sony organic TFT-driven flexible e-paper
- 2010-11-23 E-paper prototype is disposable