What would you say if a cell phone or smartphone was going cheap? Is it a sign that an impending new model is on the horizon, or could it be a marketing strategy to drum up interest (and indirectly, sales figures)? Either way, we do know that the T-Mobile G2 has failed to deliver on the sales front compared to other much more successful Android-powered models, which could very well be the reason why the price of said phone has dropped to just $50 on the carrier’s online store. You can’t get the same deal as a walk-in customer since it is a web-only promotion, but on the bright side you do benefit from free overnight delivery if you decide to place your order before December 20th. Of course, at that price point, it means being tied down to a customary 2-year contract and all of its nuances.RELATED
- Alcatel Idol X+ To Be Accompanied By Smart Devices?
- White Droid Ultra And Droid Mini Available On Verizon Now
- Nokia Guru Could Be The BH-121 Touch
- Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 Sports Dual SIM Capability
- New Nokia Lumia 1020 Ad Touts Camera Capability
- Follow: g2, t mobile g2, t-mobile, tmobile, tmobile g2,
- Seen at: androidcommunity