What you see here is not some sort of Japanese variant of the Nike+iPod gizmo, but rather, it is the new Sprintgear from Takara Tomy that targets little ones who are already dreaming of participating in the World Championships and Olympics when it comes to athletics. After all, this bracelet watch was specially designed to come with different settings and modes which are touted to improve kids’ athletics abilities. How so, you ask? Well, there are 11 different activities separated in two modes with “Training Mode” and a “Mini Game Mode”, where the Sprintgear when connected to Shunsoku latest sport shoes, the SJJ-4490 and SJJ-4570, are able to collect each and any of your step made, delivering the relevant information to your Sprintgear for your desired activity. Whoever said that sports had to be boring, even in training, eh?
- 2014-04-14: Android 4.4.3 For Nexus 5 Release Expected Today
- 2014-04-13: Sprint And Spotify Reportedly Joining Forces
- 2014-04-11: Sprint Announces WeGo Phone For Kids
- 2014-04-10: Sprint's HTC One M8 Apparently Comes With Harman/Kardon Speakers
- 2014-04-09: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Sprint Spark Gets Wi-Fi Calling
- 2010-05-25: Transformers LED clock watch makes you want