Some of the things that go on in Japan are just mouth-watering and if you happen to be there sometime next year and hail a taxi, you might be in for a little surprise. Turns out that taxi operators and DoCoMo have started a partnership that will see 820 vehicles equipped with onboard free Wi-Fi and 100 of them even have a PSPgo for customers to toy around with. The service is currently in testing and should be available starting March 2011. Considering that we aren’t exactly fond of being disconnected from the Internet, this is definitely a welcome development.RELATED
- Southwest Airlines Offer $2 iMessaging Service For iOS Users
- If Batman Loved Golf...
- Rolls-Royce To Design Ship To Transport Live Fishes
- Newsmy Navigation Announces CarPad II Android-Powered DVD Navigation Tool
- Man Willing To Sell A Testicle For A Nissan 370Z
- Follow: docomo, japan, psp go, taxi,
- Seen at: en.akihabaranews