Now, the idea of mounting your iPod nano onto a platform that you wear around your wrist like a watch isn’t new, but Brian Doughty decided to take the route less traveled with a new design known as The Notch. What makes it different from the many others that are already in the market at the moment? That is because it is constructed from a single piece of injection molded nylon that offers a stylish yet functional design. It delivers offer significant benefits in addition to being pocket friendly (financially speaking, of course) to the general public. Recently launched on Kickstarter, it will require around $1,200 more by January 19th, 2011 if the project were to be kicked off. Do you want to be one of the backers?
Next Story: Canon DSLR is actually a coin bank
- 2014-01-28: Apple Q1 2014 Earnings Announced
- 2014-01-27: iPod Sales Are On The Decline
- 2013-12-29: Man Buys iPod From Target And Gets Box Stuffed With Erasers, Twice
- 2013-09-11: How To Install iOS 7 Onto Your iPhone, iPad, iPod Right Now
- 2013-09-11: Apple Updates iPod Line With iPhone 5S' Space Grey Color Option
- 2013-07-01: iOS 7 Concept Imagines The 6th Generation iPod Nano Running It
- 2011-11-13: First generation iPod nano faces battery overheating issues, Apple issues replacements
- 2011-10-04: iPod nano refreshed, gets multi-touch capability
- 2011-04-02: Return of the camera in the 7G iPod Nano?
- 2011-02-09: WALdok iPod nano speaker dock