The Thermaltake Max 5G storage enclosure solution is the first in the world to come with a dual-fan design, sporting two 80mm fans that is capable of effectively exhaust heat out of the storage enclosure in order to lower the mercury levels (that is, the temperature) within. Apart from that, the Thermaltake Max 5G also comes with a high level of compatibility by implementing eSATA and USB 2.0 interfaces with high transfer rates. When it comes to hard drive support, the Max 5G won’t disappoint, playing nice with all 3.5 inch SATA I, II, 3.0 and 6GB hard drives up to 2TB. To make sure that the enclosure remains stable when in operation, it will feature a device stand with easy twist-out functionality. Blue LEDs increase the coolness factor, and a switch located on the back of the enclosure will turn them off in a jiffy if you do not want to draw any attention to yourself. Want to transfer data from a portable hard drive to a computer in style? You won’t go wrong with the Thermaltake Max 5G.
Next Story: Facebook valued higher than Yahoo, eBay
- 2014-04-07: Intel 730 SSD Review (480GB)
- 2014-02-14: WD My Cloud Review (2TB Model)
- 2014-01-07: Buffalo MiniStation Air: More Than A Portable Drive
- 2014-01-05: LaCie Unveils New Little Big Disk Thunderbolt 2 Hard Drive
- 2014-01-05: Seagate Backup Plus Slim and Backup Plus Fast
- 2010-02-01: Thermaltake Silver River II hard drive enclosure