Gaming is a dirty business, and when we say that, it comes in many facets and forms. After all, those of you who suffer from sweaty palms would definitely find out just how much dirt and grime can accumulate in between those nooks and crannies of your mouse, eh? Isn’t it any wonder that most gaming peripherals nowadays come in black? Well, someone decided to turn the idea of making Razer Orochi mice out of soap, and needless to say, it is available via Etsy. Of course, this soap that has been carefully carved will not be able to help you frag your opponents online, but what it does well would be to kill off whatever dirt and germs that are on your hands. How’s “fragging” that way work for you?
Next Story: ABIT Shows Off Wristwatch Phone In Japan
- Microsoft Adds Jinni Engine To Improve Xbox Video Recommendations
- Pixelate Interactive Dining Table Lets You Game While You Eat
- Ubisoft's Rabbids Starring In Nickelodeon Show Starting August 3
- Dragon Quest Slime Salt And Pepper Shakers Available On July 26
- Netflix Launches Content Suggestion Engine Called Max Onto PS3