We previously caught the tease from Thrustmaster about the T500RS steering wheel for Gran Turismo 5 and now the company has made the official announcement. As expected, the wheel will set you back quite a bit and asks for $599.99 in order to serve you. For your money, it apparently allows you to feel the emotions experienced by drivers on real racing circuits. You’re offered a 1080-degree wheel rotation and fully adjustable pedals configurable for floor mounted F1-style or suspended GT-style positions. A contactless magnetic sensor system dubbed HallEffect AccuRate Technology offers gamers a sixteen-bit precision input, giving that extra feel of realism when gaming.
Next Story: Mysterious Sony Ericsson Hallon pictured?
- 2013-12-29 Real World Racer Races Against A Video Game Racer
- 2011-10-11 Thrustmaster introduces Ferrari F1 Wheel Integral T500
- 2011-09-29 Thrustmaster Ferrari F1 Wheel Add-On
- 2011-05-26 iRacing virtual Indy 500 finals to be streamed live online and on jumbo-tron screens
- 2011-05-17 Forza 4 will be revealed at E3, hopefully with Kinect support
- 2011-05-06 Burnout Crash has giant lobsters. What the heck?
- 2011-03-18 Saline Bird bike runs on compressed air