Tokyoflash seems to be pretty busy churning out those crazy watches recently and next up is the Kisai Transit, a watch that probably has traffic on its mind. The watch will set you back $94 and is available in black or white with multiple colored LEDs. In order to tell the time, you’ll need to know that the hours, minutes and seconds are displayed on the different color lines, with blue representing the hours, the minutes in blocks of five on the orange line and the minutes on the green. You can check out a video of this watch after the jump.
- AmazonFresh San Francisco Launch Possible Next Week
- China Bans Bitcoin Transactions Among Banks
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Alan Mulally Likely To Remain At Ford Through 2014
- Virtual Wall Could Prevent Oil Spills
- China Planning To Use Artificial Rain To Combat Smog
- Follow: led, tokyoflash, watch,
- Seen at: technabob