If you thought you could run away from being hooked to your corporate email by purchasing a feature phone, you might want to think again. Verizon has announced an update to its email solution for feature phones – Mobile Email 4.0. The latest version allows users to connect their non-smartphone devices to Microsoft’s Exchange environment, offering you push email and an integrated contact list. The service will set you back $5/month and is available to folks who have a data plan of at least $15/month. The software is compatible with eight Verizon phones, including the Samsung Zeal, LG Cosmos Touch and Pantech Crux.
- 2014-04-18: Verizon HTC One M8 Software Update Arriving Soon
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-16: Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2011-10-03: Pantech Hotshot headed to Verizon