With CES just around the corner, manufacturers out there are busy preparing to showcase their wares, and Viliv is no exception. The company is planning to add some new devices to its tablet lineup by introducing the Viliv X7, X10 and X70 tablets. The X7 will be an ultraportable Android tablet that offers built-in 3G or WiMAX connectivity while the X10 is also an Android-powered device that features a 10-inch display. The X70 on the other hand is a slimmer and lighter version of the company’s X70EX. Pictures of these upcoming tablets haven’t surfaced yet, but we shouldn’t have to wait too long to check it all out.
Next Story: Ford SYNC AppLink Now Available For 2011 Fiesta
- 2014-01-17: Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10: Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10: The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10: Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance
- 2014-01-09: WiTricity Charges iPhone Sans Wires
- 2014-01-07: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2012-01-10: Fake tablets deluge coming your way?
- 2012-01-08: Toshiba Excite X10 Super Thin Tablet