After it was revealed that webOS 2.0 has support for a virtual keyboard, hinting at slate-styled smartphones and tablets with larger screens and the lack of a hardware keyboard, developers have found a hack to force and enable the virual keyboard on the Palm Pre 2. Like similar keyboards on Android and Apple’s iPhone, the keys on webOS 2.0′s virtual keyboard will magnify as you press them. Video after the jump. The hack is said to crash frequently while in landscape mode, and the keyboard is thus far limited by the smaller size of the Palm Pre 2′s display.
- Record Android Device's Screen With Audio Through CyanogenMod Screencast App
- Verizon Galaxy Note 3 OTA Update Rolling Out
- Google Play Store Game Categories To Be Expanded In February
- Walmart To Sell iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c With No Contract Plans
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Crystal Edition Hits Thailand
- Follow: virtual keyboard, webos, webos 2.0,