If you’re thinking about staying home this New Year’s Eve just to beat traffic getting to the city, and getting out of the city, you’re in luck. Thanks to the wonders of technology, you don’t have get out of your seat to enjoy the fireworks that will be going on at Times Square. EarthCam, the world’s premiere webcam network will be exclusively webcasting the New Year’s Eve Times Square interactive celebration live from New York City, for the first time anywhere, in 3D. So for all you folks with a spanking new 3D TV, you get to enjoy the show and you’ll have a reason to call your friends over. In addition to New York (in case you’re not a fan of the Big Apple), EarthCam will be broadcasting parties from all around the globe, including London, The Philippines and Paris. So, if you haven’t decided what to do for New Year’s yet, staying at home is now a viable option. For more info head over to the Earth Cam website.
Next Story: Kodak and NEC now have a cross-license agreement
- 2014-03-20: Irish Funeral Home Plans To Stream Funeral Proceedings
- 2014-02-04: Super Bowl Achieves New Live Streaming Record
- 2013-02-25: Qualcomm, DoubleTwist Announce Open-Source AirPlay-like Application
- 2013-01-08: Netflix Launches Streaming 3D, Super HD Video With A Number Of Catches
- 2012-09-12: Streaming media not so green after all?
- 2011-07-06: Facebook "awesome" launch happening today
- 2011-03-29: VMIX brings live and on-demand video rental to Facebook
- 2011-02-24: NBA finals to be shown on ESPN 3D