Blizzard has released sales figures for World of Warcraft: Cataclysm, saying that the Cataclysm add-on has sold 3.3 million copies in a period of just 24 hours, making it the “fastest selling PC game of all time.” The previous record winner was World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King, which had sold 2.8 million copies in the same time period in 2008. The Cataclym pack was simultanousely launched in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Europe, Russia, Southeast Asia, Australia, and New Zealand on December 7, and became available in Korea and the regions of Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau on December 9 according to the company.
Next Story: MUNI bus station wait translates to fun
- 2014-04-11: World Of Warcraft's Choppers Are About To Be Made A Reality
- 2014-04-08: Warlords Of Draenor New Tauren Animations Shown Off
- 2014-04-03: World Of Warcraft: Warlords Of Draenor Enters Alpha Testing Phase
- 2014-03-13: Warlords Of Draenor Will Be Released By The End Of The Year
- 2014-03-10: World Of Warcraft Movie Actor Feels Pressured