3D printed goods are starting to catch on, but until now there hasn’t been an easy way to get your hands on them, if you’re living in Belgium. Some people don’t like to shop online because of how you can’t feel or test a product before you get your hands on it, so a physical shop is usually the better choice. Well, the folks at .MGX realized this and have opened a shop dedicated to their 3D printed goods in the Sablon district in Brussels, Belgium. The .MGX flagship store offers their lighting and other collections, with new designs and exhibitions by its designers to make their appearance in the future. Now that the world is getting started with the first 3D-printed goods store, expect many more to pop up all over the place. How many of you have purchased anything from .MGX?
Next Story: China's stealth fighter spotted?
- 2014-03-14: European Standard Phone Charger Law: Pro and Cons
- 2013-11-15: Europe Approves 3G, LTE Networks For Use In-Flight
- 2013-11-13: EASA To Allow Personal Electronic Device Usage During All Stages Of The Flight
- 2013-04-22: Sony Offers 10% Discount For Europe
- 2013-04-09: Dark Lightning May Be Shooting Radition On Planes In The Sky
- 2013-02-13: Sony XPERIA ZL European Launch In April