We’ve seen many concept vehicles over the years, but we have to admit, the recent concept designs that we’ve seen tend to have a TRON influence on them, though it’s entirely understandable, since it does look cool. The XSCAPE concept here is designed for the year 2030. The XSCAPE is flexible enough to adjust itself to accommodate more than one rider. Each wheel on this vehicle features a light stripe to show the width of it, but we suspect it’s more of homage to TRON than anything. Sensors and cameras are installed along the wheels, allowing the driver to see more than normally possible. Controls within the car just appear and disappear easily and the pedals, dashboard and steering wheel are all retractable, ensuring that it’ll look neat and tidy when not needed.
Next Story: Nokia working on Android Honeycomb devices?
- 2013-06-03 Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15 Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08 Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03 Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03 Phinergy Air Car Concept
- 2011-10-28 Microsoft charts a lazier future for humans
- 2011-08-15 Project Flake concept car is impressive
- 2010-12-31 Dishwashing table concept
- 2010-12-23 Monolith concept clock looks futuristic
- 2010-11-24 Wax-on Concept Wax Printer