According to a study done by an Atlanta-based media firm – 27% of Americans use Facebook in the bathroom. Shocking? No, not really. Ever since we’ve had cellphones and things to do on them, people have been finding other things to look at besides magazines while sitting on the porcelain throne. Some people read comics, some people write, some people talk on the phone, and some people go on Facebook. Taking into consideration how almost everyone has a data plan or a WiFi connection at home, surfing the internet while on the potty isn’t exactly a foreign activity, I don’t see how Facebooking in the same situation would be any different. And as long as you keep your devices clean and don’t drop them in the toilet, using Facebook while in the toilet shouldn’t be a problem. You can snicker to yourself each time a friend borrows your phone to make a call or play with. What do you think about using Facebook in the toilet? Unacceptable behavior, or do you do it too? Leave us your thoughts in the comments below.
- AboutOne: Family and Household Management Application
- Internet and television fuse: what's in it for you?
- Netflix, YouTube Account For Over 50% Of North American Internet Data
- Comcast's 'Internet Plus' Bundle Offers Internet, HBO For $40 Per Month
- HBO's Game Of Thrones Now Available On Google Play Store