Looks like some lucky folks might be getting themselves a PlayStation 3 for the ridiculous price of $39.99. Needless to say, the internet caught wind of this promotion and thousands of orders must have been made. About 8 hours later, the posting was removed from the internet, bringing up an Error 404 page instead. It is uncertain whether this was a mistake or some sort of super promotion, as Target and Amazon (Target has an online store on Amazon) both listed the PlayStation 3 console for sale at the $40 price but have yet to respond to any inquiries. But according to receipts and online statuses of the orders, it clearly states the PlayStation 3 console as the item purchased, so legally, Target is bound to ship the popular gaming console out to their customers. If that’s the case, the retail company is going to suffer some heavy losses unless of course they sold the $40 PS3s intentionally. Customers are now crossing their fingers in hope for their consoles, but let’s see what Target has to say about it. Were any of you lucky enough to purchase the PlayStation 3 during the 8 hour window?RELATED
- Sony PlayStation 4 confirmed, is in the works
- Video Game Urinal that actually flushes
- F-Secure: Sony hacked again
- Sony PlayStation Network hacked - not
- HR3D from MIT: A Better 3D Screen Than the Nintendo 3DS, But...
- Follow: Amazon, cheap, console, playstation, playstation 3, promotion, ps3, sale, target, videogames,