Man and machine merging into a powerful unit, working in cohesion and perfect harmony has long been the dream of many a person, and what you see above could very well be the prelude to something better. Researchers from the Tsukuba University in Japan are currently working on a car that has facial expressions – yeah, we can’t believe it either. This vehicle is capable of picking up your driving intentions and emotions, where it will then communicate with other drivers around just how you’re feeling at that particular moment. Of course, if you’re feeling particularly upset, surely you don’t need this kind of technology as the horn is there for you to blast (and receive a ticket in certain states in the process). Imagine non-verbal communications between humans in cars and with one another – sure beats the usual road rage and flipping the bird, right?RELATED
- If Batman Loved Golf...
- Rolls-Royce To Design Ship To Transport Live Fishes
- Newsmy Navigation Announces CarPad II Android-Powered DVD Navigation Tool
- Man Willing To Sell A Testicle For A Nissan 370Z
- Nissan Leaf Owner Arrested For Stealing Five Cents Worth Of Electricity
- Follow: car, cars, vehicle, vehicles,