Aliph probably wants to start off 2011 with a bang and the company has introduced the Jawbone Era, the first earpiece to have an accelerometer inside it and can use it for its own functions and third-party apps. All you have to do is give it a gentle shake and it’ll go into pairing mode. Double-tap the earpiece and it will start, switch, or stop a call. Audio quality on the earpiece has been improved, probably because the speaker is now larger than on previous Jawbone units and the new version of NoiseAssassin noise reduction system used. Battery life has also been increased and iOS users will be able to check the amount of juice left on the earpiece from an iOS device. The Jawbone Era is already available in four colors and will set you back $130.
Next Story: VUDU arrives on the Boxee Box
- Beats Music Can Be Loaded Onto BlackBerry Devices Running 10.2.1
- The Gramohorn II Speakers For The HTC One Will Cost You $1,610
- HTC Sells Remaining 25 Percent Stake In Beats For $265 Million
- Jawbone Debuts JAMBOX Mini With Same Battery Life As Original
- Beats Rumored To Buy Back HTC's Stake In Their Company