[CES 2011] AOC has churned out a USB-powered monitor that would go down well with those who want to have a secondary display on their device – coming in especially handy if you’re running on a netbook most of the time. Since it is powered by USB, you need not tote around another power cable on your travels, making it perfect for traveling. Of course, some of you might dream of wireless USB connectivity, but that doesn’t really make sense since that would mean toting around a power cable or adapter.
An improvement which we would have liked to see is this – a retractable USB cord. After all, having a USB cord that is of a certain length and cannot be retracted anywhere would mean a rather awkward entanglement when you place the netbook/notebook beside this USB monitor, so those retractable machinations that you see in other devices would definitely help you position the USB monitor comfortably.
Next Story: Dell Streak 10 shown at CES
- 2014-04-16: Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-01-17: Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10: Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10: The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10: Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance