With Apple’s stock price hitting new highs far more often than lows, it goes without saying that most of the world is smitten with their cleverly designed devices, so most days go by without an iPad or iPhone rumor being bandied about. Well, today is no different, with Apple’s overseas manufacturing partners touted to start production of the iPad 2 from next month onwards, while they will also be building the fifth-generation iPhone when May rolls around. Foxconn will of course still be the largest manufacturing partner of Apple, while the other usual suspects like Pegatron will not have their rice bowl jeapordized as they remain involved in creation of Apple’s wonder device. Of course, there is no doubt about it that this will remain a rumor for everyone until someone drops something official – preferably from the horse’s mouth.
- 13-inch Non-Retina MacBook Pro Could Be Discontinued This Year [Rumor]
- Apple Reportedly Pressuring Music Labels For Exclusive Releases
- Apple's Plans For Sapphire Will Be For A "Secret Project"
- iPhone 6 To Have Sapphire Coating, Skips May Release (Rumor)
- Glucose Monitoring Might Not Make It Onto The iWatch