If you are in the market for a new MacBook Pro, then you had best take note of this – apparently, supply lines for the current MacBook Pro are tightening, especially the 15″ and 17″ models regardless of whether you look at Apple stores or at third-party retailers. This is normal behavior if the fruity company is trying to draw down stock in anticipation of an updated model in due time. So far, at least a single major retail chain did notify its branches that it has been unable to fulfill replenishment orders, and we have seen this happen in the past. Apple’s MacBook Pro was tipped to receive an update in the near future, since historical patterns suggest that the first half of this year would be a good time. One can more or less expect Intel’s new Sandy Bridge microarchitecture in the updated MacBook Pro range.
Next Story: Kindle Singles now available for purchase
- 2014-03-05: 13-inch Non-Retina MacBook Pro Could Be Discontinued This Year [Rumor]
- 2013-11-07: Apple Issues Fix For 13" MacBook Pros' Trackpad And Keyboard Woes
- 2013-11-03: OS X Mavericks Taps MacBook Pro's Ambient Light Sensor To Detect Movement
- 2013-10-30: Apple Announces Fix Incoming For MacBook Pros With Keyboard/Trackpad Issues
- 2013-10-28: Late 2013 MacBook Pros Experiencing Keyboard And Trackpad Freezes
- 2013-03-05: 2013 Retina MacBook Pro Has Fan Speed Issues
- 2013-02-13: MacBook Pro With Retina Display Prices Updated
- 2012-10-23: Retina MacBook Pro 13 announced
- 2012-08-27: 13.3-inch MacBook Pro with Retina Display already in production?
- 2012-06-15: 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina Display coming?