Yoison has just unveiled their next generation Apple Peel and it now supports the latest iPod Touch as well as the third generation model. In case you didn’t know, the Apple Peel is a special case that when fitted with a SIM card and attached to your iPod touch – gives the iPod touch the ability to make and receive calls, as well as send and receive text messages. It also gives the iPod touch the ability to connect to the internet through GPRS, so you’re not limited to hanging around WiFi hotspots. However the Apple Peel 520 still doesn’t support 3G yet. The latest version of the Peel also turns your iPod touch into an iPhone 4 lookalike, which is pretty much what it does. No details on pricing and availability yet but in the meantime, hit the break to watch a video of it in action:
- ABC iPad App Uses Microphone to Synchronize App with What You're Watching
- Intel Light Peak Made For Apple?
- Pebble Smart Watch Update for IOS 7 and SDK 2.0
- ShutterBall Helps You Take Just The Right Selfie With Your iPhone
- Analyst Expects 10 Million iWatch Sales During Initial Launch Year
- Follow: 3g, Apple Inc, calls, iOS, iPhone, ipod touch, phone, text,