Corning’s Gorilla Glass is increasingly popular in mobile devices, thanks to it being tough and scratch resistant. Now the company might have some stiff competition as Asahi Glass has introduced the Dragontail. While it might not sound much like glass, you can check out the video after the jump and see that it manages to perform similar to Gorilla Glass, such as resisting jabs while being relatively flexible too. The company claims that it’s been working on the product for a few years now and it expects sales next year to surpass 30 billion yen ($365 million), definitely not a small figure.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Release Apparently Pegged For April 2014
- Recent Sensor Issues On BlackBerry 10 Devices Were Due To Corrupt Server Data
- Moto X Out Of Stock In The Blink Of An Eye
- BlackBerry Likely To Replace Hardware Business With Software Services [Rumor]
- Get 50GB Free Amazon Cloud Drive Storage With Purchase Of Select Android Phones
- Follow: corning, gorilla glass,